Boiler Installation Companies
Boiler Central – Next-day installations across the UK
Offering a staggering 12-year warranty on all Worcester Bosch and Viessmann boilers – Unmatched in the industry.
In 20 seconds you can price up a new boiler with a whole range of payment options. Whether paying by card or applying for finance online (with instant approvals) we have solutions for most customers.
- Next-day installations, nationwide
- Vetted, trusted and reliable Gas Safe engineers
- Instant online finance decisions makes it easy to get finance and quick sales
WarmZilla are a modern heating company that make it easier for customers to purchase a boiler and get it installed quickly at a fair price from reliable engineers. Because they are entirely online and don’t employ salespeople, their prices are much cheaper than more traditional heating businesses.
- Flexible finance options available.
- High finance acceptance rate, even for customers with a bad credit rating
- Boiler packages from £1489, including system filter, guarantee (between 5-10 years), system cleanse, smart thermostat and installation
- Best Price guarantee – if a customer finds a cheaper like-for-like quote elsewhere, we’ll beat it by £50
- Fixed price quotes, nothing extra to pay
- Installation within 48 hours
BOXT provides customers with the capability to get a guaranteed fitted price in under 5 minutes and have it installed within just 24 hours. BOXT puts the customer in control, letting you choose the boiler specification and when you want it installed.
- Launched in April 2017, BOXT is now the 2nd largest boiler installer in the UK.
- They offer customers a range of boilers from Worcester Bosch, Ideal, Vaillant, Baxi and Heatline.
- BOXT can provide next day installation – nationwide
- With no salesperson – they are on average, a third cheaper than any of their competitors (including British Gas)
- Their customers pay a fixed price online with flexible payment options.
Boiler Repair Companies
Hometree offers customers peace of mind with home care packages for their boiler, central heating, plumbing, drains and home electrics all at an affordable monthly or annual cost. Hometree’s aim is to take the stress out of boiler servicing and home maintenance with unlimited call-outs and a 24/7 helpline, as well as a no price-hike promise.
Why do people choose Hometree?
Hometree want to give customers more control over their home’s maintenance at an affordable monthly price, without the stress of their boiler randomly breaking down, or drains becoming blocked.
YourRepair is a leading independent, national provider of boiler and home care plan, and kitchen appliance care plan for homeowners and landlords. They offer fixed prices for up to three years on home and boiler care, regardless of how many claims are made.
They offer care plans for most domestic gas boilers including: Ariston, Alpha, Baxi, Ferroli, Glow- worm, Heatline, Ideal, Potterton, Vaillant, Vokera, Viessman, Worcester Bosch, and more.
YourRepair plans come with unlimited repairs including parts and labour. They have a range of monthly plans with fixed price options for one, two and three years which come with a choice of with or without an excess charge.
Their extensive range of radiators boasts models fit for every room in the house, from stunning feature radiators for living rooms to quirky heated towel rails to keep bathroom towels warmed and everything in between. Their unique radiators are available in a myriad of sizes and finishes to suit all manner of specifications and interiors and they also offer a bespoke service which specialises in made to measure radiators perfectly matched to the specifications of your individual setting.
Energy Switching Companies
Gas Safety Core Revision Guide
Gas Safety Core Revision Guide – Domestic UK
Written by a gas safe qualified engineer, in this revision guide for CCN1, CENWAT and MET1 certification, you will find an essential resource covering a range of information on critical elements for the modern gas professional. You will find all the main areas related to domestic gas safety covered, from gas pipework and fittings through to combustion, flueing, ventilation and much more.
It also has exam tips and what to look out for and possible questions you may be asked in the exam.
This reference pack can also be used as a two day revision guide right before the exam dates helping you retain and recollect what you have learnt previously and making sure you have revised all the main topics you will be assessed on. It will help you when you need it the most and easy to browse through as it doesn’t contain hundreds of pages because you simply won’t have the time to look through a huge manual to find what you need during the exam.